9.22.2009

Seattle is Crazy

Just got back from Seattle for homeboy Ricky Kimbo's day of matrimony. There are almost too many great stories to recount them all. Lucky for us, we have cameras.

So here's a quick-commentary, picture-cap:


There were fake mustaches at the wedding. Probably the best idea ever. Rick looks amazing in a classic stache and tuxedo combination.


Rick got married on the 19th. That's also Mieka's birthday. They had a cake for her. I didn't get her anything. Advantage Kimbo.


During Ricky's reception, I visited my High School class reunion. Class of '69 RULES! I left an open bar for a party that had a cash bar. A round of shots cost me $60. But I did cause a scene, so I guess it was worth it.


On Sunday afternoon we headed down to the Pike Market. Beautiful. Had lunch. Saw some crazy guys. Then went on a fairy ride to Bainbridge Island.


This is one of the crazy guys. Or maybe he really is a video game?


This is everyone on the fairy. Dru is telling us which way to go.

Overall, it was an amazing trip. Thanks Richard.

No comments: