12.09.2009

I'm Not Saying It's Right...

But she must've said something he didn't like.












Click here to see her get jacked. It loops. It's kinda funny

---More on this promo---

Apparently I missed the season premier of Jersey Shore on MTV. And from the conversation going around, I'm going to be setting the Tivo so I don't miss another episode.

But the question remains, "has MTV gone too far?" I say, "No."

It’s possible this fancy gentleman was offended by a young lady wearing ahat indoors, and in this clip he’s saying, “Madam please remove your hat” in accordance with Jim Nortons Hat Removal Service, but more likely is WHATTHEFUCKWASTHAT!

MTV is getting tons of very justified criticism for their new show “JerseyShore”, and not just from groups offended by what they consider Italian stereotypes, but because of the preview clip during the closing creditsshowing female castmate Snookie getting punched in the face. Hard.

Domino’s Pizza has already pulled their ads from the show, and others are threatening to do the same. I’m no PC homo but it’s sort of amazing they would show a clip of a girl getting punched in the face. Although to be fair to the dude I wanted to at least smack her in the head and I was barely even paying attention.

No comments: