3.03.2011

I Hadn't Bought Anything in a While... So...

I had to pick up a Charlie Sheen shirt. Just to commemorate his spiral out of control and help other people make money off of his misfortune, I believe it's a good purchase. Nice job to Alex Pardee. This is a pretty sweet interpretation of 'tiger blood.' I wonder if it works anything like vampire blood? In any case, if you're selling some of that too, I'll buy it. Or if anyone else wants one of these t-shirts, you can find them here for $24.


I also grabbed a Larry and His Flask shirt. One, because it had my name on it. And two, because I dig music that gets your feet moving after a few whiskey and waters. So, if you like rockabilly or bluegrass or bango metal or whatever you want to call it, give these guys a listen. (Thanks for the tipoff, Russ.)


No comments: